Awards & Certifications
For Robert C. Anderson:
1. The John J. Reagan NAELA Writing Award for 2008 for his article "Estate Planning with Nonqualified Annuities - Navigating the Labyrinth."
2. Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) - One of 15 in Michigan and 11 in Wisconsin, by the National Elder Law Foundation (NELF) which is accredited by the American Bar Association.
3. Elected to the Board of Directors of National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) - First Upper Peninsula attorney to be elected. (2010 - present)
4. Elected to NAELA's Council of Advanced Practitioners (CAP) on Jan 1, 2011. Members of the Council are recognized as innovators of the profession; instrumental in leading the future of Elder Law; a major source of speakers, writers, and leaders of NAELA programs and NAELA's role models, providing a "vision" for NAELA and mentoring for NAELA members.
5. Elected as attorney representative to the State Board of Accountancy by Governor James Blanchard (1987 - 1991).
6. Fundraising award from the Hiawathaland Council/U.P. Boy Scouts of America.
For Kim D. Winokur
1. Certificate of Membership, President's Club, Comshare Inc. 1998 for Outstanding Acheivement.
2. Mary Foster Award, 2011, Presented by WLAM - Washtenaw for Leadership, and Significant Contribution to Women Attorneys and Women in General.